Parenting With Intention
The Parenting With Intention coaching program was designed specifically for parents who are looking to cultivate a closer connection with their children (and themselves) by engaging in the beautiful and challenging work of Parenting With Intention.
Learn how to support your child’s (and your own) Executive Functioning through Authentic Emotional Regulation, a consistent framework that can be applied in any challenging moment with your child.
Move through your day-to-day with more confidence and ease as you apply uniquely curated tools and strategies that help you align with your highest potential as a parent.
Support through the parent coaching process may include:
- Addressing challenging behaviors
- Finding connection with yourself and your child, even in the midst of meltdowns
- Crafting a tailored Self-Tending Toolkit
- Supporting neurodiverse families
- Enhancing executive functions within the home
A safe place to land...
Dedicating some time and space to get intentional about how you want to show up as a parent is what helps things shift. I offer my background knowledge as a speech-language pathologist and my expertise in child-learning development and executive functioning to help guide us through specific challenges you may be facing, but the magic comes from the safe space we create together for you to share your fears, hopes, and desires around becoming the parent you want to be for your child.
Masterclass & Resources
- This self-paced masterclass is offered for parents who are looking to dive deeply into learning skills and strategies that will enable more ease and connection, even when emotions are running high!
- Three recorded modules are packed with tools that parents can immediately apply in their day-to-day.
- Listen on the fly and return to the parts you find most supportive again and again with lifetime access.
In this course you will learn:
- Authentic Emotional Regulation: How to support yourself and your child through any challenging moment.
- The Myth of Calm and why modeling Authentic Emotional Regulation skills is critical to child development and success.
- Moving beyond “take a deep breath”: Tools to remain authentically connected to yourself and your child, even in the midst of meltdowns.
- Ways to enhance executive functions within the home
Carly is a certified Speech-Language Pathologist and Executive Function Coach. She completed her master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology and the Certificate of Advanced Study in Literacy and Language program at Massachusetts General Hospital’s Institute of Health Professions.
Through her Parenting With Intention coaching sessions, Carly merges her comprehensive understanding of child learning development with real-life parenting experience. As a mom of two deeply-feeling and enthusiastic children (currently ages 5 & 7), she brings compassionate understanding and immediately applicable ideas to each session. Her intention is to help you move through your day-to-day with more confidence and ease as you apply uniquely curated tools and strategies that help you align with your highest potential as a parent.